A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)
Thirteen states made election-related news last week, as the interest is growing among Americans about continuing reports of election irregularities, seeping into the public consciousness. And that doesn’t count many miscellaneous reports that cross state lines. Revelations about election machines containing SQL code, missing absentee ballot custody documentation, and The Hologram’s attorney general gearing up to potentially interfere in state-run audits have resulted in more people paying attention than ever before. The Democrat-media complex would like to see this all go away, but that’s not going to happen any time soon.
Let’s examine what has been reported in each of the states. The miscellaneous section at the end bears a careful reading, too.
- Epoch TV reported that delegations from 13 states observed the AZ audit last week.
- Republican AZ state representative Mark Finchem (running to replace Soros-backed Katie Hobbs as secretary of state) had previously reported the 11 states in this video, but his Ballot Integrity Project is worth publicizing:
- AZ state senator Wendy Rogers’s response to AG Merrick Garland’s announcement that DoJ will “scrutinize” the AZ audit for potential violations of voters’ rights was an instant classic:
- Other AZ Republicans piled on, including Mark Finchem and Josh Barnett, as reported here.
- Speaking of Garland, which of these two options do you think will be played out by DoJ?
- Arizona patriots are working hard to recall RINO AZ House Speaker Rusty Bowers, a NeverTrumper who has been fighting against election integrity bills. Included in his list of transgressions according to recallbowers.com are the following:
6, 2020 – Speaker of the House Rusty Bowers refusedt o convene a special session to audit the election for suspected fraud, stating “even if such evidence existed!”
11, 2021 – Recall petition filed against Arizona Representative Rusty Bowers.
23, 2021 – Bowers voted to restrict recalls in Arizona! (HB 2308)
31, 2021 – Bowers blocks legislation to require Voter ID for mail-in ballots! (SB 1713)
- AZ Democrats had targeted State Rep. Mark Finchem (R), an outspoken proponent of the AZ audit and election integrity issues in general, as well as a candidate to replace Democrat Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, in a recall effort. The recall effort failed, as reported here.
- As the AZ audit recount process is completed this week, audit liaison Ken Bennett reported that other parts of the audit will continue. This is what to expect over the next few weeks:
[Bennett] said that in addition to an examination of mail ballot envelopes for signatures, other aspects could potentially include a second tabulation of scanned images, but he didn’t provide details about what that might entail if it happens.
Bennett said that as the hand counting winds down, available resources are being shifted to paper evaluation, which addresses questions such as: “Are there folds in the 1.9 million ballots that came in and out by mail? Are alignment marks on the fronts and the backs of the ballot aligning as authentic ballots should? Is there a depression in the oval where a human hand-held device would have filled in that oval as opposed to an inkjet printer or a Xerox machine or whatever you might think?”
- The US Supreme Court essentially okayed the Democrats’ “winner-take-all” system that awards all electoral college votes to the popular vote winner by refusing to take a court case challenging the process:
The Supreme Court rejected a case that challenged California’s electoral process by claiming that the state’s “so-called winner-take-all system” dilutes their votes.
The lawsuit was filed by comedian Paul Rodriguez, Rocky Chavez, the League of United Latin American Citizens, and the California League of United Latin American Citizens, and it had asked the Supreme Court to look into whether the aforementioned “winner-take-all” approach to selecting presidential electors was constitutional.
- The allegations of voter fraud in Georgia are two-fold based on sworn affidavits and video evidence: that internet-connected machines had fraudulent votes injected, and that election workers illegally scanned and rescanned ballots for Biden multiple times. A further problem is broken chain of custody of absentee ballots from drop boxes. All of these warrant further investigation and forensic audits.
- Fulton County recount monitor Garland Favorito, the founder of the nonprofit organization Voter GA which is pushing for forensic audits, discussed what he observed in this short audio clip, including an “abnormal 20,000 vote spike for Joe Biden”:
- The Georgia Star News reported serious chain of custody issues with absentee ballots in drop boxes in Fulton County. Ballots lacking chain of custody documentation are invalid.
In a stunning admission about the critical chain of custody documents for absentee ballots deposited into drop boxes in the November 3, 2020 election, a Fulton County election official told The Georgia Star News on Wednesday that “a few forms are missing” and that “some procedural paperwork may have been misplaced.”
A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.
- Even the pro-Democrat The Atlanta Journal-Constitution was forced to cover the absentee ballot chain of custody issue after GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger made this statement on Monday: “New revelations that Fulton County is unable to produce all ballot drop box transfer documents will be investigated thoroughly, as we have with other counties that failed to follow Georgia rules and regulations regarding drop boxes. This cannot continue,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said.
- Creative Destruction Media compiled a list of likely actions that Fulton County will take to thwart any election audit:
1 – Fulton County lied to the court regarding the size of the room available to scan the ballots per their communications to the court. Those involved in the proceeds told CDM the room provided by the county is 50% smaller than advertised, an obvious technique to harm facilitation of the audit and slow the results.
2 – Expect the county to require ‘time and half’ overtime for the county employees involved to raise costs on the plaintiffs.
3 – Expect the county to label the audits ‘stressful activity’ and therefore shorten the work day of county employees involved to 4 hours, there injecting serious delay into the process.
4 – Expect the county to eventually label the process ‘hazardous duty’ and therefore require 2x pay for the work, again raising costs on the plaintiffs.
5 – Expect the county to be negligent in providing instructions to the workers, therefore injecting more confusion and time delays into the process.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp and AG Chris Carr fired a shot across Stacey Abrams’s bow in the below tweet. Abrams has been playing the old Democrat “voter suppression” canard in trying to set the new Georgia election integrity bill up for a DoJ review. The bill itself isn’t great, but it’s a start.
- Georgia election official Gabriel Sterling claims that the Fulton County audit is just part of Trump’s “big lie” (that the election was stolen through fraud). He’s the guy in Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office who supposedly ran the elections. CNN dutifully reported it, just as they do with everything that is anti-Trump. Here is what Georgia resident, Telegram personality “MizDonnaThoughts,” and one of my former Twitter pals (before my account was suspended) has to say about Raffensperger/Sterling. I’ll take her on-scene word over CNN’s any day of the week:
If he and the rest of the SOS office hadn’t lied to senior GOP officials in the state, we might believe him. It is his own fault.
Notice in the clip that he is angry that Fulton County didn’t work harder to get the case dismissed.
The judge even mentioned that in the hearing. The defense never submitted a motion to dismiss. Until the new attorneys got involved.
He also says in this clip his investigators spent 1000s of hours looking for those ballots in ‘different counties’ and didn’t find them. Where is that report?
Suzi Voyles said that when they finally questioned her, she felt like she was the one being investigated. Thus, she stopped talking to them. Several other people have told me similar stories.
The SOS attorney didn’t mention that ‘exhaustive investigation’ to find those ballots in the court hearing.
And, as a reminder, during the runoff, he had to go on TV and admit that he received a ballot at his home for someone that hadn’t lived at that house for over 10 years.
- Here is some very interesting speculation about problems with printed ballots in Georgia from blogger Clever Journeys based in part on a previous report by Real Clear Investigations and sworn affidavits from election workers and observers:
Where did thousands of mail-in ballots in pristine condition in Fulton County, Georgia suddenly come from during the 2020 presidential election?
They were printed by Runbeck Election Services in Phoenix, Arizona, but there is something very suspicious about these particular ballots.
Who filed a U.S. Patent Application for a computer system for “on-screen ballot duplication” to be used for “generating a revised ballot”?
According to application # 20190311030, Kevin Runbeck did.
[From the RCI report, some of] “the Biden votes looked like they’d been duplicated by a copying machine.”
Observers and follow up investigations noted that bar coding was missing from … ballots. Prominent Information Technology specialist Javon Pulitzer testified that Fulton County ballots in the general election for GOP precincts included a barcode while the ballots in Democrat districts did not include the barcode.
The ballots shipped by Runbeck, were said to be already in the envelopes and were actually printed differently depending on the political leanings of the precincts.
- From Creative Destruction Media, it appears that Stacey Abrams really was “Miz Big” regarding election management actions in Fulton County:
Evidence presented at [Wednesday] morning’s public meeting of the Fulton County Commission shows former Democrat gubernatorial candidate and State Rep Stacey Abrams controlled and financed the main contractor used in Fulton County elections during the Nov 3rd poll and the Jan 5th U.S. Senate runoff.
Evidence showed direct financial underwriting of the staffing service Happy Faces Personnel Group, by groups controlled by Abrams. In other words, a highly partisan Democrat political operative controlled the elections in Fulton County, which also involved a Nigerian national.
- Just the News exposed significant problems found during the risk-limiting audit conducted last November were finally disclosed by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger:
More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.
More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.
Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.
Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state’s audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.
- The bottom line from Arizona Conservatives Take Action on Telegram, summarizing John Fredricks’s interview on War Room:
The Outcome-Altering Importance of Chain of Custody: John Fredericks Spells Out How Trump Will Be Proven The Winner In GA
According to GA law and even “Stacy’s law,” those 19K drop box ballots with no paperwork and no chain of custody should not have been counted or entered into the system. They should have been converted to provisional ballots until documentation was provided to formally authenticate them. That never happened. Biden, Ossoff, Warnock received 90% of the mail-in ballots in Fulton County. Had Ossoff received just 9K fewer votes on 11/3, Perdue would be in the US Senate today — there would not have been a run-off election. And Trump would have won GA’s 16 electoral votes. This is before any consideration of the alleged 30K fraudulent votes in Garland Favorito’s voterGA.org case. There are approximately 333K absentee ballots in GA with NO chain of custody records.
- Lawyer Matt DePerno made two big reveals detailing remote access to election management machines and errors on printed ballots during an interview on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom Pandemic last Friday:
Two things we put out late last evening, two new reports that came out. One shows that there was, we’ve proved now that there was direct access to the Antrim County Election Management System, because we show on November 5, we can see it in the forensic images, that an anonymous user logged onto the EMS remotely with escalated privileges and made changes to the database, when they were trying to re-tabulate the election.
So, that’s one huge, huge development because now we prove that the machines were remotely accessed and, more importantly, they were remotely accessed by an anonymous user who had elevated privileges in the system.
And the other thing, probably as equally as explosive. Everyone’s seen ballots before, like these ballots here [waves a paper ballot]. On the side of the ballot, there’s these black boxes, there’s 59 black boxes on the side of the ballot. We now see within the forensic images that in Antrim County those blocks, blocks 15, 18, 28, 41 and 44, were all intentionally modified, the height and the width, the shape of the blocks were intentionally modified in order to generate errors.
What does an error do? In this case by modifying those specific blocks, they were able to cause rejections for Republican ballots, meaning if you voted for Donald Trump and then put your ballot in the machine, your ballot was rejected at a rate of 20% more than Joe Biden ballots.
- DePerno filed an affidavit from Ben Cotton, the founder of CyFIR, a computer forensics company used to assess Dominion Voting Systems machines in Antrim County. A couple of highlights:
Internet communications between Dominion an foreign entities
Each of the ESS DS400 devices had a Verizon cellular wireless communications card installed that was used
Microsoft SQL authentication was set to authenticate to Windows User Mode (a security failure)
There were out of date security updates and virus definitions on the Antrim Election Management System
The Antrim EMS server was remotely logged into by anonymous logon
In violation of a subpoena, Antrim County has apparently failed to produce all of the voting equipment for digital preservation and analysis
- Former Missouri Governor and Navy SEAL Eric Greitens and a candidate for a US Senate seat made these comments to TGP’s Jordan Conradson after touring the Arizona Audit:
Greitens: look, I think all 50 states should be sending representatives here to see what a quality audit looks like. And for sure, we have got to have an audit in the state of Georgia, you’ve got to have an audit in the state of Pennsylvania, you’ve got to have an audit in Wisconsin, you’ve got to have an audit in Michigan, those are just some of the states where we have got to have on it because, again, the people have to have confidence in their elections but all 50 states should be sending representatives here to get eyes on what is an extraordinarily well-done process that has tremendous integrity.
- Here is a fascinating animation of the Pennsylvania vote count:
That automation is detailed in this Twitter thread rollup (definitely worth your time!). The bottom line? After half the votes are counted, Biden needs +75% up to 90+% margins in the remaining vote count and magically receives them as Trump’s lead goes from 800,000 to minus 77,000. This would appear to be statistically impossible without tampering.
- An election assessment in Fulton County (PA) released months are its completion in February revealed five errors. Do you suppose that this single county was the only one the experienced Dominion-related errors?
[Assessors found] that Dominion failed to meet the commonwealth’s certification standards; that the election management system had Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools installed, despite the software not being part of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s certified configuration; and that changes were made to the management system just three weeks prior to the election.
Assessors said there is “no valid reason” for the software to be installed on the system and that the presence “allows any user with access to change and manipulate the EMS databases without logging [recording] to the Database, EMS, or [operating system] logfiles.”
They also said that Dominion failed to fill out a document that attests that the installed software versions conformed with certified reasons, with Dominion apparently claiming filling out the form was “optional.”
- Pennsylvania Republicans have proposed a new bill that overhauls the state election system that includes these provisions:
Allowing early in-person voting beginning in 2025.
Allowing unsigned or undated ballots to be corrected before 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Giving counties the option to use secure mail-in ballot drop boxes during specific times at secure locations.
Allowing mail-in ballots to be counted five days before an election. Current law allows the count to begin no earlier than 7:00 a.m. on Election Day.
Requiring every voter to present a photo ID at the polls.
Requiring signature verification for mail ballots.
Eliminating the permanent mail-in voting list.
Establishing a Bureau of Election Audits under the state Auditor General’s office. The newly-established bureau will have subpoena power and will regularly conduct election audits.
- This new election integrity bill should be a deterrent to the election fraudsters in Texas: “Texas Greg Abbott signed a bill into law last week that makes intentionally altering ballots or election reports a second-degree felony, which is punishable by up to 20 years in jail.”
- The Wisconsin Senate passed SB 204 which pertains “to voter I.D. protections for absentee voting, was passed by the Wisconsin Senate [last Thursday]. Importantly, S.B. 204 would help ensure voter I.D. protections for absentee voting by requiring voters casting absentee ballots to prove their identity, restricting the automatic mailing of absentee ballots, and mandating a clear absentee ballot request process.”
- President Trump’s post-election strategy was recently revealed in newly disclosed emails. He wanted the Supreme Court to authorize a new election in key swing states after validating election fraud allegations, according to this report:
Former President Donald Trump through a lawyer and White House officials placed pressure on Department of Justice (DOJ) officials to probe the 2020 election results and wanted the Supreme Court to authorize a new election in key swing states, according to newly released emails.
- Here is some Dominion information suppressed by the Democrat-media complex courtesy of social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat:
[Jun 10, 2021 1:01:47 PM]
Staple Street Capital, a private-equity firm, purchased Dominion on July 16, 2018 for approximately $265 million. William Kennard, the Chairman at Staple Street Capital was previously the Ambassador to the EU under Obama and the FCC Chief under Clinton.
UBS Securities LLC invested $400 million into Staple Street Capital on Oct. 8, 2020. There are two UBS Securities; one in New York (LLC) & one in Beijing (Co. Ltd.). The three board members of UBS NY are; Luo Qiang, Ye Xiang, & Mu Lina.
Luo Qiang was also on the board at UBS Beijing. Ye Xiang was the Board Chairman at UBS Beijing, a former Executive Director at Bank of China International, & a Secretary at the People’s Bank of China. Mu Lina was a Director at UBS Beijing. (Refer to this report.)
Mu Lina was a board member of Chongqing Three Gorges & SureKAM Corporation. SureKAM is a “Mini-Huawei” led by a former Huawei employee. UBS Beijing was established under personal supervision of the Vice President of China, Wang Qishan.
UBS Beijing previously executed IPOs for Bank of China, Industrial Bank of China, China Construction Bank, etc. Cheng Yisun, the Board Director at UBS Beijing, was a part of the CCP’s Thousand Talents Plan & his uncle was a high-ranking CCP-official.
Xu Zhe, Board Director at UBS Beijing, is also Chairman of Capinfo, an industry leader among Chinese-state owned enterprises. “UBS Beijing is highly integrated with CCP military, intelligence, political-legal, digital totalitarian, & financial oligarch forces.”
It’s important to remember an analysis of 3,000 US counties shows Joe Biden received 5.6% more votes in counties which used Dominion Machines. This over-performance was the same in Biden-counties as Trump-counties whenever Dominion was used.
The Dominion Forensic Audit in Antrim County, Michigan showed an error rate of 68.05% when the FEC guidelines allow for an error rate of 0.0008%. The forensic report concluded these “inherent errors” were used to “create systemic fraud”.
It’s also important to remember that the Biden-family is in business with Chinese-nationals with “deep connections” to the “Communist Chinese government” & “the People’s Liberation Army” according to the Grassley-Senate Report.
[From Wikipedia:] Dominion Voting Systems is the 2nd largest voting machine company in the USA. They serve 40% of American Voters and are used in all currently contested swing states:
Why did a CCP-owned company invest $400 million into Dominion Voting System’s parent company one month before the 2020 election?
- AG Merrick Garland explained what the doubling of DoJ’s Civil Rights Division enforcement staff will be focusing on (the unsaid part: in their efforts to squelch Republican-initiative voter laws in the various states). Funny how the AG doesn’t seem to be too concerned that election fraud undermines voters’ rights to equal protection under the law!
Lawyers will utilize provisions in the Voting Rights Act, the National Voter Registration Act, the Help America Vote Act, and the Uniformed And Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act “to ensure that we protect every qualified American seeking to participate in our democracy,” Garland said during a policy address in Washington. “We are scrutinizing new laws that seek to curb voter access and where we see violations we will not hesitate to act,” he said. “We are also scrutinizing current laws and practices in order to determine whether they discredit against black voters and other voters of color. Particularly concerning with in this regard are several studies showing that in some jurisdictions nonwhite voters must wait in line substantially longer than white voters to cast their ballots.”
- Disgraced RINO Liz Cheney continues to whistle past the graveyard by condemning the AZ audit:
- TGP reported an YUUUGE potential conflict of interest among voting machine vendors (Dominion Voting Systems, ES&S, and Hart InterCivic), election machine software designers, and ballot printing companies (Runbeck Election Services and Fort Orange Press), all of whom apparently donated “to the 501(c)(3) nonprofit, alleged nonpartisan charities, NASS [National Association of Secretaries of State] and NASED [National Association of State Election Directors], which claim to represent 100% of the top U.S. election officials, both secretaries of state and states’ chief election officials.” Makes one wonder how the various vendors were picked to deliver their “services,” doesn’t it?
- As a good reminder about what transpired during the 2020 election, social media personality @KanekoaTheGreat on Telegram relayed this quote from an interview with Col Phil Waldron: “Dominion Voting Systems and ES&S control more than 80% of the voting machines in the United States.” Watch the entire interview during which Waldron summarizes what happened during the 2020 Presidential election, where we are now, and where we go from here:
- @KanekoaTheGreat then dug through the digital archives to make another great point in exposing the sheer hypocrisy of The New York Times:
It’s almost comical reading this 2018 NYT article entitled “The Crisis of Election Security” in 2021.
Look at how they argued that every voting machine in the country is vulnerable to hackers and suffers “significant security problems” with many voting machines connected to the internet “by way of the modems they use to transmit vote totals on election night”.
Or how hackers can access “back-end election-management systems – used to program the voting machines and tally votes”.
They even discussed how a few “well connected private companies” wield immense control over “proprietary software” that controls our entire voting system.
And that the country has never really done a forensic audit of our elections in modern time so we won’t really know what is going on until we do. “How did our election system get so vulnerable, and why haven’t officials tried harder to fix it?”
I agree, why aren’t all state legislatures doing forensic audits like Arizona?
- Speaking of Democrat-media complex hypocrisy on election fraud here is a video montage of ten Democrats caterwauling that voting machines are “easy to hack.” You’ll never see this on CNN or MSNBC!
- There are a number of speculative articles out there ruminating on what might happen if the results of the various audits “go Trump’s way.” Here is a pretty good one.
- For those of you with Telegram accounts, here is a list of the state audit channels courtesy of the Arizona Audit Watch Channel. Is your state on the list?
- Here is a plug for RealTierneyNews, a tiger in compiling and exposing election fraud-related information. Check out the downloadable .pdf documents compiled in a posting entitled, “Evidence of Election Fraud & Foreign Election Interference.” Here is an example of some of the content also provided in that posting:
The latest analysis reveals the following illegal votes found by swing state compared to the alleged margin of “victory” for Biden:
Arizona: 254,722 illegal votes/10,457 margin of victory
- Here is some good advice from election expert Dr. Frank (from “Follow the Data with Dr. Frank” on Telegram):
Once people understand what has happened to our elections they are understandably angry, and they want to know what to do. 1) Tell all your friends that their elections have been hacked; 2) Demand that your local elections are secured by going back to paper. If your local elections people deny the request, then replace them with someone who will actually do their job and secure your vote; 3) Paper rolls, paper ballots, in-person with photo ID and signature, one day, no one knows anything until the polls close, hand count after, transparent and publicly auditable reporting at every level; 4) No mail in ballots except for military and invalids. Simple, cheap, fast, safe. People have fought and died so that we can have the right and privilege of voting. We must redeem their sacrifices. Now, it is our turn to fight.
- Ten election reports completed by a team of highly experienced statisticians, forensics experts, and data specialists can be downloaded here. The team examined Pennsylvania, Michigan, election spike irregularities in multiple swing states, Edison Research time-series vote distributions, a contrast analysis, and other important election assessments – complete with recommendations.
- Lastly, I will put a plug in for an article I wrote last week that details the differences between the various types of election audits, recounts, and canvassing and describes why the Arizona audit is only about three-quarters of a full forensic audit.
Conclusion. Many states are pursuing various efforts to learn About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)! With delegations from 13 states observing the Arizona audit first-hand, there is a strong possibility that other states will conduct their own audits over the new few months. More bombshells are in the offing as the Arizona audit reports out and the Fulton County lawsuits break the logjam on their pending audit. Stay tuned!